This Month's Photo Contest is all about the places and spaces that surround you.
Everywhere we go we can see great structures and make up awesome different perpectives depending on the point of view we have.
This can be as subjective as you want it to be. Get creative!
Here are the guidelines:
- At the beginning of the month we will post a new theme.
- Photoshop is welcome, however, all images should be your own original content.
- Add as many photos as you want to the Bahbel Photography Contest Pool.
- Select only one photo to submit per theme.
- Click on the photo > top left corner click share > click grab link > copy the code
- Leave your email and paste link on the comment box bellow.
Deadline is the last day of the month.
Check out the Contests Category to see all of the past themes and winners.
The winner will be selected and contacted to get their own article with a biography, interview, and showcase of their work!